Body Shop Technician **2,500 Sign on Bonus**
- Determine work requested from work order; routine maintenance to repairing cracked windshields, buffing out scratches, and custom detail work.
- Perform work as outlined on work order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Keep shop area neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership owned tools at all times.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous waste.
- Follow all company guidelines as instructed regarding hazard
- Comprehends, interprets, makes inferences, and applies knowledge from shop service manuals to follow recommended repair procedures, as well as repair histories in performing diagnostic and repair activities.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state mandates, short- and long-term objectives, and preventive maintenance schedules
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.· High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong problem-solving skills necessary.
- Ability to operate power and hand tools and other equipment safely.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of Body Shop experience.
Mid-State Truck Service, Inc is a second-generation family-owned and operated full-service dealership, established in 1965. With 8 locations, spanning across Central and Western Wisconsin and now into Northern Minnesota, Mid-State Truck Service provides the region with a wide selection of new and used, medium and heavy-duty commercial trucks as well as school and commercial buses. In addition, we also offer commercial truck leasing and daily truck rentals through Idealease.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all personnel actions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 - $34.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Marshfield, WI 54449: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Experience: Auto body repair: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One locationEducation: High School
Job Type: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift
Experience: 1+ years
Mid-State Truck Service is an equal opportunity employer.