International 360 is our industry-leading service communications tool designed to accelerate the repair process, streamline communications with your dealer service center, and drive greater uptime.
Complete service information at your fingertips
- Seamless communications with dealers and up-to-date repair status
- Complete VIN-based information: asset specs, complete parts catalog, remote health data, and more
- Online service request initiation and estimate approvals
- Complete service history, up-to-date campaign information, and engine calibration status - Integration with parts inventory systems shows which dealer locations have the parts you need on the shelf now.
International 360 Features
- Up-to-Date Status: Latest Status of vehicles in service, along with notes between dealer and vehicle owner, estimated time of completion, and more.
- Integrated Data: Purchase and Repair Order Numbers, links to vehicle health reports, estimate reviews and approvals, and dealer parts availability all in one easy to use tool.
- Easily Sorted Data: Sort views of vehicles in service by filters including action required, driver waiting on repair, vehicle ready for pickup, company domiciles, and more.
- Insights Delivered Where You Need Them: Access updates and communicate with dealers through our intuitive online portal, your email inbox, or direct integration into your preferred fleet maintenance management solutions.
Benefits to Connected Vehicle Technology
- Improving vehicle uptime
- Proactively reducing maintenance and repair costs
- Improving driver experience and retention
- Improving fleet safety, efficiency and productivity