Service Technician Sign on Bonus $2500-$5000
Mid-State Truck Service, Inc is hiring a full-time 1st Shift Service Technician at our Wausau dealership. This position would repair and perform maintenance on a variety of heavy-duty equipment.
Sign on Bonus $2500-$5000 Depending on expierence
- Mechanics have flexibility and independence within the Mid-State shop. As a leading heavy equipment dealer and service center, mechanics service a variety of industrial machinery. Technicians are paid highly competitive wages with a full benefit package beginning the month after hire.
- Mid-State Truck Service is home to Navistar Service Technician Rodeo participants and award winners. We are proud to have skilled, experienced, and dedicated Technicians. Mid-State is also willing to train technicians to grow with our company. Wages based on experience.
- Perform complete diagnosis of any mechanical, electrical, or other failure of a motor, truck or its components
- Determine and perform work as outlined on repair order
- Road test repaired trucks to verify conformance to specifications
- Communicate with parts to get the needed parts
- Document all repairs in the system
- Attend factory sponsored training classes
- Possess and exercise excellent communication skills with all employees, managers, customers, and suppliers of Mid-State
- Obtained a high school diploma or GED
- In depth knowledge of diesel engine components and operational mechanisms
- Superior knowledge of maintenance tools and repair equipment
- Comfortable using mechanical and electrical power tools
- Excellent problem solving
- Keen attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of computer systems and other relevant electronics
- Proficiency in the use of diesel engine diagnostic software
- A valid driver license
Mid-State Truck Service, Inc is a second-generation family owned and operated Full-Service Dealership, established in 1965. With 8 locations, spanning across Central and Western Wisconsin and now into Northern Minnesota, Mid-State Truck Service provides the region with a wide selection of New and Used, Medium and Heavy-Duty Commercial Trucks as well as School and Commercial Buses. In addition, we also offer Commercial Truck Leasing and Daily Truck Rentals through Idealease. Our Full-Service, All-Makes, Service Department is staffed with highly skilled factory-trained technicians. Our Parts Department carries an extensive All-Makes Parts inventory. Additional services include: Full-Service Body and Recon Shops as well as offering an array of Financing Capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all personnel actions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.
Salary: $50,000-$90,000 Per Year
Education: High School
Job Type: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift
Experience: 1+ years
Mid-State Truck Service is an equal opportunity employer.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance